TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities for you to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About E-commerce Team: Global e-commerce is content e-commerce business mainly based on diversified and tailored livestreaming and short videos. It is committed to enriching life with engaging and entertaining shopping experiences and to making global commerce efficient and accessible for all. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and bring a better life within reach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns, including major sales (e.g. 11.11), seasonal festivals and other major cross-category campaigns.
– Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal account managers, user research, creator manager, and other cross functional teams (e.g. Marketing team, PR, graphic designers, product team, R&D team etc) for campaign creation and optimization.
– Conduct data analysis on campaign performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaign performance.
– Keep abreast of trends on social media, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
– Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university
– Proficiency in English
– Excellent writing skills, planning, copywriting, live content planning or editing work experience or large company marketing planning experience.
– Keen user product awareness, familiar with domestic and foreign strong interactive products such as TikTok and instagram, like to understand and accept new things, have a wide range of interests, and are sensitive to hot topics and news hotspots;
– Strong executive ability, communication ability and pressure resistance, can quickly get the results.
– Excellent communication and resource integration skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates we encourage you to apply early.